Saturday, March 7, 2020

This is my attempt at Collage. I did this image as a part of a Advanced Graphic Design Course I am taking. I have done this type of artwork in the past however it seems to be trending these days and I thought I would give it another try.  I accomplished this effect with the use of a mask that makes the edges look torn and I did have some difficulty with the middle image as I needed to reverse and flip it on a new layer in order to complete the mask effect on both the top and the bottom of the image. 
I used the black and white on a color background in order to create the contrast in the image and I also added a drop shadow to give the illusion the it was pasted to the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my attempt at Collage. I did this image as a part of a Advanced Graphic Design Course I am taking. I have done this type of artwo...